Ringtail Software On-Demand
Key highlights include:
- Highly Scalable – manage a single case involving a few gigabytes or multi-party cases involving tens of millions of documents
- Easy to use, intuitive interface
- Advanced search capabilities
- Unicode compliant – supports multiple language review
- Enhanced security – documents and fields can be made available only to specific groups of users
- Native file review capability with “TIFF-on-the-Fly”
- Web-based access – work and collaborate on the same case from almost anywhere
- Highly customizable to optimize workflow
- Smart assignment creation
- Integration with Attenex Document Mapper
What is “On-Demand” Software?
“On-Demand” software, sometimes referred to as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), is an innovative model for software acquisition and technology management. Instead of buying software and installing it in-house, clients pay a monthly fee based on the amount of data under management by JurInnov. We will host Ringtail and manage the technology including the hardware, software, electronically stored information (ESI), maintenance, and security. Clients simply need an online connection to begin reviewing litigation documents and managing legal matters.
“On-demand” litigation support software solves the challenges associated with in-house technology management. With Ringtail Legal On-Demand, our clients no longer have to worry about:
- Large up front costs for hardware and software
- IT staffing
- Data capacity and scalability
- Training, workflow consulting, data loading, and support
Ringtail Software – Awards and Highlights
The preferred litigation support software platform of some of the nation’s largest law firms and corporations for litigation document management and review, Ringtail software continually receives accolades from users and industry experts.
- 2009 – Ringtail receives the silver award from Law Technology News readers in the category of case management software for large law firms.
- 2009 – Ringtail is named to KMWorld Magazine’s “Trend-Setting Product Award of 2009″ list. The editors, industry analysts, vendors, and knowledge management specialists selected Ringtail Legal as one of the top solutions among over 800 products.
- 2007 and 2008 – Ringtail is recognized as a top five electronic discovery software application in the Socha-Gelbmann Electronic Discovery Survey.
- 2007 – Ringtail receives Litigation Support Software Application of the Year by Legal Technology Journal.
Contact us today to learn more or to purchase Ringtail Legal On-Demand litigation support software.
eDiscovery Software Case Studies:
- Leveraging the Latest Review Technology without the Upfront Costs
- Making the World a Smaller, More Efficient Place
- Managing Documents, Managing Costs
- Supporting Roles