eDiscovery services help solve the technical and strategic challenges associated with electronic discovery and regulatory requests. Applying technology and expertise improves quality and efficiency and decreases costs.
JURINNOV’s professional electronic discovery consultants:
- Provide Expert Guidance
- Plan and Manage the Project
- Achieve Cost Efficiencies
- Identify Relevant Data Sources
- Accommodate Aggressive Deadlines
- Deliver Excellent Client Services
JURINNOV eDiscovery Services
Since each eDiscovery project is unique, our experts work closely with clients to identify their needs and achieve quality results. Whether you are currently involved in an eDiscovery matter or just need to be better prepared, our eDiscovery services division has the technology and expertise to help.
- Project planning and execution
- Onsite preservation of ESI
- Data culling, filtering and analysis
- Metadata analysis and reporting
- Key term searching and reporting
- Data content analysis and reporting
- Technology infrastructure analysis
- Backup tape restoration and analysis
- Document de-duplication
- Data processing (native or fixed image) and metadata extraction
- Creation of load files for litigation support software
- eDiscovery Special Master services
- Social media discovery
- Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”)
- Solutions for complex litigation, Hart Scott Rodino (HSR) Second Requests, and regulatory investigations
Other eDiscovery services are also available to help clients develop and implement cost-effective, efficient systems to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Call 1.877.840.4357 for more information.