Early Case Assessment (ECA) – “Think B4 Process”
- helps legal teams craft favorable outcomes early in discovery.
- promotes a more efficient “process.”
- provides early insight into the risks of the case.
- uncovers key case information in days or weeks, not months.
- identifies important keywords, concepts, timelines and custodians to develop a more targeted “process,” if the case proceeds.
- enhances the efficiency of document review.
Early case assessment concept searching tools and services cost pennies on the dollar when compared to traditional review budgets and overbroad keyword searches. Furthermore, these tools slash the overall cost of electronic discovery because of the targeted approach. It is like using a metal detector to find the needle(s) in a haystack vs. looking for those needle(s) by hand.
Even if the case does not settle, the “think B4 process” approach will provide the foundation and tools for a more efficient electronic discovery effort.
- Increase review speed and quality with visualization and concept clusters.
- Cull irrelevant documents prior to attorney review.
- Remove duplicate and near-duplicate documents.
- Create smart assignments in order to review documents with similar
Contact us today to discuss how “think B4 process” early case assessment tools (ECA) can facilitate your next electronic discovery project.