Paul Radey sees himself as a bridge builder, someone who connects people to usable data. He designs solutions that help teams share data and communicate across various platforms and applications. He has also designed internet document web sites for use in litigation management of world-wide complex litigation. Paul is a certified Ringtail Casebook Administrator. Paul comes to JURINNOV from Accenture, where he designed computer programs and applications that helped further his client’s business objectives.
Paul J. Radey is a Litigation Document Support Manager for JURINNOV Ltd. (“JURINNOV”). JURINNOV is a technology company that provides cybersecurity and eDiscovery services. Cybersecurity consulting includes investigating accidental or malicious data breaches as well as providing security strategies and assessments to prevent such occurrences. eDiscovery consulting includes computer forensic investigations, electronically stored information collection and processing, and ASP hosting. JurInnov’s client base includes United States and international law firms and companies.
Paul joined JURINNOV in October of 2001. He graduated from Syracuse University Magna Cum Laude. He received a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Science (CIS). Paul was a long-time employee of the global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, Accenture. Mr. Radey has been involved in computer programming, application design and project management for over fifteen years.
Mr. Radey’s JURINNOV experience includes:
- Developing content and structure for Internet document web sites for use in litigation management of world-wide complex litigation and for achieving world-wide regulatory compliance for consumer products
- Customizing litigation support databases
- Achieving Certification as a Ringtail Casebook Engineer
- Serving as the Ringtail Casebook Administrator for JURINNOV Ringtail ASP (Application Service Provider) services
- Serving as primary Ringtail Casebook Administrator and end-user support for numerous Ringtail Casebook installations at JURINNOV client locations
- Training over 100 attorneys, legal assistants, litigation support staff and information technology professionals in the use of Ringtail Casebook
- Providing support to Ringtail Solutions to identify improvements to Ringtail Casebook
- Developing custom load processes for numerous Ringtail Casebook installations to decrease the time it takes to load data
- Converting data from several distinct databases to be migrated into Ringtail Casebook
- Developing numerous Ringtail Casebook custom Ringlets and Search Controls
- Developing numerous Ringtail Casebook stored reports to facilitate users’ review of data and to identify inconsistent data
Prior to joining JurInnov, his project management experience included:
- Providing leadership and functional expertise across team platforms and applications to increase productivity and enhance client communications
- Directing maintenance activities and the timely delivery of application enhancements
- Ensuring work package integration across teams and assisting with issue resolution
- Serving as liaison among the teams, clients and management on issues
- Leading project-specific architectural efforts for systems and data management
- Co-managing the implementation of a highly successful Year 2000 project for a multi-billion dollar client